About the blog

Everyone has an opinion... I figure at least a year's worth. This is where I am going to put my opinions down. Most will be about a certain thing (product, place, etc.) and my experience with it.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Walgreens - Thumbs Down

This is my opinion of my local Walgreens in Mound, MN.  I haven't been to any others lately so I cannot attest to them all being like this.
Now the one positive, the employees I encountered were all very nice. 
The BIG negative... they have nothing on their shelves!  I had about 8 things on my list and left with 2 things when I went the other day.  Most of those things not available were on sale and/or items that had I had a good coupon for.  I honestly feel a little bait and switch going on, but I did not just buy another product, I didn't need it that bad.
This Walgreens is new to the area, they had bought out our local Thrifty White Drug Store.  I sure thought when that happened that there would be a lot more options as far as what was available.  I even thought that they could take the place of the Snyder's that closed less then 10 min away. 
No luck there.
Honestly, myself (and others) are about ready to give up on the place. 

2 comments:

  1. You might be able to get a raincheck on those items that you were looking for.

    BTW....this is SassyBama from SS. =) Looking forward to your opinion blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! It's Dorothy from RCTC! Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete