About the blog

Everyone has an opinion... I figure at least a year's worth. This is where I am going to put my opinions down. Most will be about a certain thing (product, place, etc.) and my experience with it.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - Thumbs Up

I had used Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in the past for "kids artwork in the wrong place", but otherwise I had kept it in the cleaning cupboard waiting for the perfect reason to use it.  I found it today.  We had a couple pairs of tennis shoes that we had used to paint with as well as some other shoes and Crocs that needed cleaning and I brought the Eraser out.  It worked wonderful!  Especially on the tennis shoes and the white pair of Crocs.  They look almost brand new.
I had heard stories like this but now I am a believer.  I am going to need to buy more of these Erasers.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the bathroom or kitchen erasers? I was wondering how those worked?

    ReplyDelete