About the blog

Everyone has an opinion... I figure at least a year's worth. This is where I am going to put my opinions down. Most will be about a certain thing (product, place, etc.) and my experience with it.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Finish Powerball Tabs - Thumbs Up

For many months (years?) we were washing our dishes in the dishwasher and they were coming out with this white powdery substance on it.  A friend said that it could be how they have changed the formula of dishwasher detergent and suggested adding lemon juice.  We did and that only helped a smidgen.  We talked to others and they suggested looking into the Finish packs.  I bought a small pack of Finish Powerball Tabs and then got a bigger pack at Costco. 
We LOVE them.  No more white powdery substance.  The dishes look so sparkling clean.  Even right after the first load we saw a change.  And as an added benefit our dishwasher that had been getting brown stains inside (and I would clean once in a while with hardly any change) is starting to look white, especially on the inside dishwasher drawer.
If you are having any problems with your dishwasher detergent I recommend you to run to your nearest store and pick some of this up!

1 comment: